Book your next event at Parlor City Pub & Eatery
Thanks for thinking of Parlor City Pub & Eatery for your event. We look forward to working with you to create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests!
Sit down meal for 48, Drinks and Appetizers for 70
- During summer, this isn’t totally private because it is open to
the public for bathroom usage and people using the bar area.
- An open air space not air-conditioned during nice weather. Is
closed and heated in the winter, also has a gas fireplace.
- Located across the patio from the main room, along 12th Ave
Five Seasons Capacity
Sit down meal for 77, Drinks and Appetizers for 100
- Can do back half for group of 40 drinks and appetizers
- Located as the 3rd room along 3rd Street, next to Popcorn shop
Reservations accepted for large or small groups anytime,
call to reserve your table today!
We do not guarantee a private room unless amount of people above are met. Some
exceptions are made for non-peak times. If you want to inquire about a private
room for a smaller group, you can contact Steph@ParlorCityPub.com
or call 319.247.0000
- Reservations are taken on a first come basis. Do not wait if you know when you would like your event, dates fill up fast!
- We do not charge a room rental fee or require a minimum tab
- We do not charge an automatic gratuity; you are expected to tip servers based on service received.
- If you have a reservation for an entire room, and you have cancellations and are not using the entire space – a manager may talk with you about giving up some tables for other guests.
- Preorder plated meal – preorder required 48 hours in advance
- Preorder buffet - preorder required 48 hours in advance
- Group appetizers - preorder required 48 hours in advance
- Limited menu – you can create by selecting 6-10 options
- Regular menu
- If you have another idea, just ask and we will try to make it work.
- Open bar tab
- Limited bar tab to certain $ amount
- Drink tickets – no predetermined value for tickets. This
allows drinks to be added to host’s tab and you decide
how many drinks you are willing to buy for each guest -
some get 5 tickets, some get 1. You can request additional
tickets at any point during your event from your server.
- Pitchers of beer from the 56 on tap
- Run all separate drink tabs for guests
- Kegs – Domestic 662oz ~ $150, 1984oz ~ $275. Craft keg pricing varies, will quote on request